- A unique opportunity for a seasoned relationship manager
- Work with one of Australia’s most-loved not-for-profits
- Part-time – up to 3 days/week | Melbourne or Sydney | Christian organisation
About TEAR Australia
TEAR is a Christian development, relief and advocacy organisation responding to global poverty and injustice. Our vision is for a just and compassionate world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential. To work at TEAR is to live out your vocation; a space where your faith, passion for justice and skills intersect. TEAR offers generous salary packaging benefits, a friendly and flexible work environment, and will challenge you on your faith and justice journey.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising you will be responsible for implementing a newly-created Gifts in Wills strategy to build a healthy and sustainable portfolio of Confirmed Bequestors, and supporters considering or intending to include a gift to TEAR in their wills.
- Nurture existing Confirmed Bequestors through highly-tailored relationships
- Identify prospective bequestors, and tailor activities to support them to include a gift to TEAR in their wills
- Use moves management methodologies to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Gifts in Wills related activities
- Set and achieve financial and non-financial targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop effective marketing, communications and supporter activities to further promote Gifts in Wills as a meaningful and impactful way for supporters to respond to global poverty and injustice
Does this sound like you?
- Key to your success will be your ability to build and manage a portfolio of supporters, through highly tailored relationships and communications
- Experience using moves management methodologies to establish, monitor and report on KPIs is essential
- You have strategic and hands-on experience in supporting people to include a gift in their wills
- You are highly motivated, resilient and enthusiastic
Download a Position Description
Apply today! Applications close COB Wed 4th September.
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter tell us in one page
- Why are you keen to be TEAR’s Bequests Manager
- Tell us about your Gifts in Wills experience and how you have led the development and delivery of outstanding Gifts in Wills results
- Why TEAR? How do your values align with ours?
Blackburn, Melbourne or Surry Hills, Sydney
Ant Clark, Head of Fundraising, 03 9264 7055
TEAR Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures and checks reflect our commitment to the well-being and protection of children. We seek to be a diverse workplace, in which people of different backgrounds, genders and ages work together. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for TEAR roles.