Would you like to learn more about advocacy and social change through a faith-based, theological lens? We’re looking for two Organising Interns to join the team in NSW!
Applications close January 13, 2020.
This role is for you if:
- You have a heart for the world and issues of global poverty and climate justice. You seek the kingdom of God, where all things will be made new
- You would like to learn more about community organising and social change through a faith-based, theological lens
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy research and writing
- You are keen to engage others and lead conversations
- You would like to develop your leadership skills
- You are a team player, digital-native and fast learner
- You can volunteer for 4-6 hours per fortnight over a minimum 6 month period.
How we will empower you:
- We’ll provide in-role training and give you the opportunity to work on projects including developing content and materials for community organising training modules and other resources
- We’ll champion your ideas and ask for your input into planning and strategy
- We’ll give you the opportunity to lead and co-facilitate training events, and to learn from different staff members
- We’ll support and mentor you in your role, and invest in your leadership.
Download the Position Description