- A unique opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most-loved not-for-profits
- Use your creative flair and purposeful communication skills to create compelling appeals to acquire and retain supporters
- Part-time – 4 days | Blackburn (Melbourne) | Christian organisation
About TEAR Australia
TEAR is a Christian development, relief and advocacy organisation responding to global poverty and injustice. Our vision is for a just and compassionate world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential. To work at TEAR is to live out your vocation; a space where your faith, passion for justice and skills intersect. TEAR offers generous salary packaging benefits, a friendly and flexible work environment, and will challenge you on your faith and justice journey.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising you will design and implement fundraising campaigns and appeals using segmentation, messaging, visual assets and value propositions strategic to TEAR’s fundraising objectives. You will manage seasonal and emergency fundraising appeals, providing opportunities for supporters to respond to global poverty and injustice.
- Attract, retain and develop donors through compelling direct marketing appeals
- Project manage seasonal and emergency appeals to deliver agreed objectives to deadline and budget across a range of channels
- Design appeals using segmentation, messages, visual identities and value propositions that align with TEAR’s strategy
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the supporter journey
- Report on agreed metrics and return on campaign investment
About you - does this sound like you?
- Key to your success will be your ability to project manage campaigns, working to budget and tight deadlines
- Aptitude for creating compelling calls to action for supporters to respond to
- Competence using a donor/customer database for record management, segmentation, targeting, reporting and analysis
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a high-performing team
- You are highly motivated, resilient and enthusiastic.
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter tell us in one page
- Why you are keen to be TEAR’s Fundraising Campaigns & Appeals Coordinator.
- Tell us about your fundraising or marketing experience and how you have created opportunities for supporters to give financially.
- Why TEAR? How do your values align with ours?
Ant Clark, Head of Fundraising, 03 9264 7055
TEAR Australia’s recruitment and selection procedures and checks reflect our commitment to the well-being and protection of children and vulnerable adults. We seek to be a diverse workplace, in which people of different backgrounds, genders and ages work together and are equally appreciated and respected. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for TEAR roles.