- Exciting mix of strategic and relationship building with supporters
- Meaningful work in the international aid and development sector
- Part-time 2 or 3 days | Melbourne or Sydney | Christian organisation
About TEAR Australia
TEAR is a Christian development, relief and advocacy organisation responding to global poverty and injustice. Our vision is for a just and compassionate world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential. To work at TEAR is to live out your vocation; a space where your faith, passion for justice and skills intersect. TEAR offers generous salary packaging benefits, a friendly and flexible work environment, and will challenge you on your faith and justice journey.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising you will be responsible for implementing a newly-created Gifts in Wills strategy to build a healthy and sustainable portfolio of Confirmed Bequestors, and supporters considering or intending to include a gift to TEAR in their wills.
- Nurture existing Confirmed Bequestors through highly-tailored relationships
- Identify prospective bequestors, and tailor activities to support them to include a gift to TEAR in their wills
- Use moves management methodologies to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Gifts in Wills related activities
- Set and achieve financial and non-financial targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop effective marketing, communications and supporter activities to further promote Gifts in Wills as a meaningful and impactful way for supporters to respond to global poverty and injustice.
About You - does this sound like you?
- Key to your success will be your ability to build and manage a portfolio of supporters, through highly tailored relationships and communications
- Experience using moves management methodologies to establish, monitor and report on KPIs is essential
- You have strategic and hands-on experience in supporting people to include a gift in their wills
- You are highly motivated, resilient and enthusiastic.
Download position description
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter tell us in one page
- Why are you keen to be TEAR’s Gifts in Wills Relationship Manager
- Tell us about your Gifts in Wills experience and how you have led the development and delivery of outstanding Gifts in Wills results.
- Why TEAR? How do your values align with ours?
Blackburn, Melbourne or Surry Hills, Sydney
Ant Clark, Head of Fundraising, 03 9264 7055