A lot has kept changing this year ...
but this has not: as TEAR people we are still committed to joining together as a community who responds to injustice and poverty. After many months of doing this at a physical distance from each other, let’s take the opportunity to meet together face to face.
Please come along to St Andrews Anglican Church, South Brisbane, on Saturday 7th November, for an afternoon of hearing about our international partners, praying together, connecting with each other, hearing about news and plans at TEAR, and exploring some topics in more depth.
- Helen Fernandes will present updates from several of our international partners
- Helen, Ross, Cathy and others will facilitate small group discussions on a range of topics
- time to pray
- laid back schedule with plenty of time to just catch up
- Address: 160 Vulture Street (Corner of Cordelia and Ernest St), South Brisbane
- Parking Info: $12 over 2 hours
- public transport: easy walking distance from Southbank Bus or Train station
- the event is FREE, but you must register with name and contact details
- don’t come if you are feeling unwell with any covid-like symptoms, have traveled from a declared hotspot in the past 14 days, or have reason to think you may have been in contact with any covid positive person
- we'll keep the afternoon low-fuss, so that if restrictions change we can adjust or cancel as needed - after registering, watch your email for any updates